Climate change and labor issues are driving farms to cultivate in controlled environments, integrate technology, and automate to optimize crop performance. As energy and water efficiency best practices emerge, PowerScore measures and verifies the ways growers optimize facility efficiency and productivity and builds baselines for the CEA market to unveil the promise of a low-carbon, high-yield future.
PowerScore reveals operational key performance indicators of facilities and crops to compare against key performance targets and see year-over year trends. PowerScore aligns with your sustainability objectives by standardizing resource impacts of energy, water, and emissions to enable data-driven decision-making.
PowerScore is confidential, secure, trusted and proven
- Specified by governments like USDA and Massachusetts Dept. of Energy Resources
- Vetted by RII’s Technical Advisory Council
Gain operational insights now. Start today to get your free Performance Snapshot.
PowerScore informs market actors to activate producer support systems
As the PowerScore Ranked Data Set grows, RII shares industry-level resource usage information with governments, utilities and media to:
- Ensure data-driven policy to support producer transitions toward efficient practices
- Unlock efficiency incentives to offset the increased CapEx of technology
- Inform accurate narratives about efficiency trends and opportunities
Become a member to access PowerScore Pro!